Glamping is taken to a whole new level with Poppy! She’s a NEW retro-inspired teardrop camper. She’s beautifully crafted, and super stylish! You’ll fall in love with her…
Based on the 1930’s original teardrop campers, Poppy is a real eye-catcher.
With less than a hundred of these Australian designed and manufactured sleek and unique campers on the road, she will turn heads wherever she travels or camps. She has a huge list of modern and innovative features, and the workmanship used to construct her is exemplary. Yet she still retains such charm of an era long gone…
poppy is beautifully crafted, and super stylish!
Using a simple slide out action, she converts from a lounge to a queen size bed. With a rotating entertainment console, and an outdoor kitchen to die for, this camper is state of the art. Plus you will love looking up at the stars at night through the generous skylight.
With all new luxury bed linen, cushions, throw rugs, crockery and kitchen gear, Poppy is ready to take off on new adventures – all you need to do is pack your clothes and sunscreen, and away you go!
Your holiday, be it a quick weekend on the Mornington Peninsula, or weeks away in Poppy, it’s sure to be fun filled and ultra-comfy in this luxurious camper.
poppy has so much to offer. luxury, comfort, style plus all of this…
- Queen bed with luxury linens, pillows, cushions and throw rugs. 2 reading lights
- Quality towel sets for 2 people (beach towels can be provided on request @$5 each per booking)
- 80l Waeco fridge/freezer in rear kitchen
- Full LPG gas bottle (4kg)
- Solar power, charging the battery and all amenities
- HD 24” TV and inbuilt USB/PVR and Stereo System
- Portable fan/heater (powered site needed)
- 2 burner gas stove top
- 105 litre water tank
- 40 litre waste tank
- External shower compartment with gas adjustable hot water system and 3m hose and tap
- Large windows, all with flyscreens and lockable
- ALL NEW dinnerware, cutlery, utensils, glassware, pots and pans, chopping boards, cook’s knives, platters, coffee plunger
- Selection of teas, coffee, sugar, dried herbs, spices, salt and pepper
- Tea towels. Dishwash liquid, cloths etc
- Basic first aid and sewing kits
- A selection of board games, books, magazines
- Picnic bag with cutlery, plates, plastic drinkware etc
- Plenty of storage space for personal items, and wardrobe for hanging clothes (hangers provided)
- Two outdoor deck chairs & one footstool
- Outdoor side table
- Outdoor mats, indoor mat
- Lantern, torch
- Easy to tow and easy to set up if you use ‘drive away’ option. 30 seconds to slide out the extension once at the desired location
Please note that Poppy has a fire extinguisher, smoke detector, and complies with all Australian design and safety rules.
Check optional extras for other items to make your stay more comfortable. We can also stock the fridge/kitchen with your requirements. Just ask us!
how it works
get your adventure started
Please discuss availability with us prior to your final booking
- Extra chairs, including fold up camp chairs
- Weber Baby Q BBQ (inc 4kg full gas bottle)
- Coleman 10pp easy-up tent
- Camp Stretcher bed
- Inflatable mattress
- Dome tent (ideal shelter for Poppy)
- Hub for Dome tent (can be used for storage or 2 person tent)
- Portable clothesline
- Toaster oven (powered site necessary)
- Toaster (powered site necessary)
- Sandwich maker (powered site necessary)
- Outdoor 15m Power cord (if at a powered site)
- Lekker Vintage style ladies bike
- Fire pit
- Electric blankets (powered site necessary)
We can also stock the fridge/pantry with your requirements.
Just ask us!