Finn is ultra-cool, from his superb body shape, to his modular interior. His bedding, kitchen and table set up can be moved around to suit all needs, making him oh so adaptive and comfortable. He’s so light and compact, and tows easily.
This handsome devil is all ready for you to take off on an adventure – or we’ll do the hard work for you… deliver and set up… so you arrive ready to relax in style!
Finn will capture the hearts of everyone who steps inside!
He’s the first of his kind in Australia – a Happier Camper built in LA and now the latest in the Cocoon Campers fleet. This egg shaped camper is based on the famous fibreglass Boler camper which was produced in the USA between 1968 and 1988.
This camper is ultra-cool, with all the mod cons and an adaptive modular layout to suit every need. We can set Finn up with a QS or DB with either a table and banquette seating, or alternatively a single bed. The kitchen can be removed, and set up outside if you wish.
The possibilities are almost endless…
finn is retro modern at heart, delivering unique flexibility in layout for maximum comfort and fun!
This camper is like nothing we have seen before in Australia.
The fibreglass body makes for easy clean out, and the modular cubes can be rearranged for storage, extra bedding or moved outside for seating. Such a classic design with so many fabulous modern touches. You’ll love every moment in this camper – whether we set up for you on the Mornington Peninsula or you tow Finn farther afield.
Of course, just like our other campers, all luxury bed linen, kitchen accessories and outdoor furniture is provided for your glamping gtaway.
- Can sleep up to 3 in Queen bed plus Single bed
- Or Double bed and dinette for maximum floor space and comfort
- Or one big bed for the whole family, taking the whole floor space
- Luxury bed linen, pillows, cushions, throw rugs
- Quality towel sets for 2 people (beach towels can be provided on request @$5 per booking)
- 2 overhead reading lights
- 2 fully insulated ice boxes for food and drinks (BYO ice – 1 bag per box)
- 2 burner gas cooker and LPG gas bottle
- Kitchen sink! With electric pump and compact water tank
- Modern retro kitchen accessories and equipment all provided
- Louvre style windows with fly screens and roof vent and fan for maximum air flow
- LED downlights and dimmer switches
- Power points and USB ports
- Modular cubes with cushions and the tables can be moved outside for extra seating
- Hanging rack for clothing or heaps of storage in all the cubes
- 6 foot 1 interior height
- Outdoor awning
- Outdoor light
- Extras such as electric blankets, gazebo, small tent for extra guests or storage, BBQ etc all available for a small additional cost
Please note that Finn has a fire extinguisher, smoke detector, and complies with all Australian design and safety rules.
Check optional extras for other items to make your stay more comfortable. We can also stock the fridge/kitchen with your requirements. Just ask us!
how it works
get your adventure started
Please discuss availability with us prior to your final booking
- Extra chairs, including fold up camp chairs
- Weber Baby Q BBQ (inc 4kg full gas bottle)
- Coleman 10pp easy-up tent
- Camp Stretcher bed
- Inflatable mattress
- Dome tent (ideal shelter for Poppy)
- Hub for Dome tent (can be used for storage or 2 person tent)
- Portable clothesline
- Toaster oven (powered site necessary)
- Toaster (powered site necessary)
- Sandwich maker (powered site necessary)
- Outdoor 15m Power cord (if at a powered site)
- Lekker Vintage style ladies bike
- Fire pit
- Electric blankets (powered site necessary)
We can also stock the fridge/pantry with your requirements.
Just ask us!